We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Head of Operations to join our profitable B2B SaaS team! You will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for our growth and success.
We are looking for someone who can be an inspiring leader, a positive force in the company with a background that shows analytical thinking, ability to take care of administrative tasks and be a great team player.
Does this sound like you?
You have an analytical mind and are a people person. You are a passionate operations lead with a strong desire to use your magical talents to help others.
- You get excited about building scalable and resilient systems.
- You can prioritize long term projects alongside day-to-day tasks.
- You are honest, constructive, and straightforward. Communicating both synchronously and asynchronously with your coworkers is a strength of yours.
- You love to learn and are constantly challenging yourself every day.
- You thrive in a flexible and uncertain environment, and you love the opportunity to take ownership and build something of your own.
Who is Duoplane?
Duoplane is a fast growing SaaS provider of eCommerce management solutions. We work with large and growing eCommerce merchants who use a distributed fulfillment model to ship orders from many different dropship vendors, 3PLs, warehouses, and storefronts. It’s an operational model that merchants are increasingly adopting to be more efficient and better focused on their core business.
But managing that kind of a fulfillment network is complex and painful. That’s where Duoplane comes in. We help merchants seamlessly integrate with their external fulfillment partners by routing order information, syncing inventory data, and much more. Our goal is to help eCommerce retailers work with their external fulfillment partners as if they were part of the same company.
Founded in 2013, we are bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We are a distributed team and believe in creating a flexible and inclusive environment that allows our team members to shine and do their best work.
We love exceeding expectations and wowing our clients and partners. We strive to push the envelope on everything we do; if it “can’t be done”, then we want to do it. We are looking for someone who shares this passion and wants to come help our clients succeed.
Why work with us?
- We’re on the cutting edge of commerce. eCommerce is the way people buy things now, and there’s no turning back. With distributed fulfillment, the supply chain world is riding a revolutionary technological wave, and Duoplane is a leader.
- Flexibility, ownership, and opportunity. You will have the opportunity to lead the way on product development and scaling our technology infrastructure. You will be given the autonomy to set the path and own the outcome.
- Every day brings something new and unlimited chances to learn. If you are curious and love to learn, there are infinite opportunities to grow your mind and expand your skills.
- 100% remote. Duoplane was founded as a remote company, and we committed to building the best distributed team and culture that we can.
- Financially healthy. Duoplane has a long track record, is profitable, and is growing quickly. We have never taken any funding from outside investors, so we have the freedom to continue to grow sustainably in the way that we want.
- Employee culture is our priority. Both at work and outside of work, we want you to be happy and enjoy life. We strive to create a fun, stimulating environment where each individual can learn, grow, and be passionate about the work they are doing. We believe in work-life balance, healthy lifestyles, working reasonable hours, and flexible schedules.
Day to Day Responsibilities
On any given day you might contribute in any of these areas:
- Directly oversee operations, HR, administrative tasks and accounting
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
- Be a motivator for other employees
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Create KPIs/reports for the team
- Team up in expansion activities
Technical and Working Requirements
- 4+ years experience in operations leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Working hours in US time zones
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of ecommerce or fulfillment operations
- Background in B2B SaaS
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento