We are looking for a dynamic customer service and retention specialist to help us with two main objectives. You would help with daily customer support and also focus on retaining our core customer base. In this role, you will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to create long lasting bonds with our customers, have a positive attitude and top customer relationship skills.
Does this sound like you?
You are a people person and love to keep customers happy. You’re able to build long lasting relationships and come up with unique solutions to avoid customer churn.
- You get excited about helping customers and giving them the best experience possible.
- You enjoy finding solutions to problems.
- You are honest, constructive, and straightforward. Communicating both synchronously and asynchronously with your coworkers is a strength of yours.
- You love to learn and are constantly challenging yourself every day.
- You thrive in a flexible and uncertain environment, and you love the opportunity to take ownership and build something of your own.
Who is Duoplane?
Duoplane is a fast growing SaaS provider of eCommerce management solutions. We work with large and growing eCommerce merchants who use a distributed fulfillment model to ship orders from many different dropship vendors, 3PLs, warehouses, and storefronts. It’s an operational model that merchants are increasingly adopting to be more efficient and better focused on their core business.
But managing that kind of a fulfillment network is complex and painful. That’s where Duoplane comes in. We help merchants seamlessly integrate with their external fulfillment partners by routing order information, syncing inventory data, and much more. Our goal is to help eCommerce retailers work with their external fulfillment partners as if they were part of the same company.
Founded in 2013, we are bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We are a distributed team and believe in creating a flexible and inclusive environment that allows our team members to shine and do their best work.
We love exceeding expectations and wowing our clients and partners. We strive to push the envelope on everything we do; if it “can’t be done”, then we want to do it. We are looking for someone who shares this passion and wants to come help our clients succeed.
Why work with us?
- We’re on the cutting edge of commerce. eCommerce is the way people buy things now, and there’s no turning back. With distributed fulfillment, the supply chain world is riding a revolutionary technological wave, and Duoplane is a leader.
- Flexibility, ownership, and opportunity. You will have the opportunity to lead the way on product development and scaling our technology infrastructure. You will be given the autonomy to set the path and own the outcome.
- Every day brings something new and unlimited chances to learn. If you are curious and love to learn, there are infinite opportunities to grow your mind and expand your skills.
- 100% remote. Duoplane was founded as a remote company, and we committed to building the best distributed team and culture that we can.
- Financially healthy. Duoplane has a long track record, is profitable, and is growing quickly. We have never taken any funding from outside investors, so we have the freedom to continue to grow sustainably in the way that we want.
- Employee culture is our priority. Both at work and outside of work, we want you to be happy and enjoy life. We strive to create a fun, stimulating environment where each individual can learn, grow, and be passionate about the work they are doing. We believe in work-life balance, healthy lifestyles, working reasonable hours, and flexible schedules.
Day to Day Responsibilities
On any given day you might contribute in any of these areas:
- Communicating with customers
- Analyzing customer behavior with our platform
- Gathering information about customer complaints and finding solutions
- Developing retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Negotiating with customers who may churn to keep them on board
- Meeting with the team to propose customer retention solutions.
- Building positive relationships with customers
- 2+ years experience in customer success and retention
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to create strong relationships with customers
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to create and present reports on customer behavior and retention goals
- Working hours in US time zones
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of ecommerce or fulfillment operations
- Background in B2B SaaS
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento